It's just getting embarrassing how long it takes me to get a post up here. These pictures are from Sept. I know, I know I'm ashamed.
Nevertheless here they are.
It's a good thing our dog Bella is a girl because she gets to play dress up with the girls more often than I'm sure she would like.
(We couldn't ask for a better dog. She adores the girls, especially Zoey. She's very well behaved, all she wants is love. Ok and food.)
Hmmm I'm thinking these pictures are from August? We'll pretend it was September then it doesn't sound AS bad.Lucy had a marvelous time playing with my most lovely umbrella.
Ahhhh summer how I miss you. :(
This little t-rex was enjoying her breakfast. This is was we used to get to wake up to...a hungry t-rex. Now she's a grumpy t-rex. She's getting two of her molars and they're not very nice to this baby dinosaur so she let's us know her baby dino teeth are making her grumpy.
Makes for more cuddles tho! So that's a win. The t-rex growl hurts our ears tho.
Two kids having a ball.
Pinterest gave me a project again. I was feeling inspired. Water, corn starch, and food coloring(optional) easy peasy right?!
Right.
It was easy.
Made a big mess tho.
Tiffany doesn't like messes.
Messes grate on Tiffany's nerves.
Next time this will be an outdoor activity.
Don't worry Tiffany kept her cool and the girls had fun.
Zoey: Mom, Mom it's on my hands? Doesn't this bother you? I think it's bothering me.
She makes unwise decisions sometimes.
We had just put the pool away and the grass that is underneath it rots and smells like cow poop. It's rather gross.
We had just given Bella a bath and let her outside to play. Immediately before we can stop her she rolls in the rotting, stinking, cow poop smelling grass.
Bad dog. Bad, stinky dog.
Lucy started preschool! Yikes! She was just a wee little baby a week ago!
Don't worry it's not meth mouth. We've since cut back on her sugar intake though.
How blessed am I to live with these 4 amazing beings?!
No comments:
Post a Comment