Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Feb. 2016

Lazy sack of bones. She thinks we bought this couch for her.


Lucy's birthday is on Feb. 12th, a lovely time to have a birthday. And since I'm nice I let her have a party, a frozen one of course because for the love children cannot get enough of that movie and Feb. is the season of brrr.  I was dumb and invited like 10 kids over? What in the name of sam? But she had a lovely time, next time smaller tho.  (Everyone was really good, I'm just one to easily become overwhelmed.)
I didn't feel comfortable putting other peoples children all over the internet but I'm totally cool with plastering this handsome man's face on here.  You like my blindfold?


Pin the nose on Olaf

We had a death in the family and made another trip to WA, but that post is coming later.
I just thought Zoey was silly. She's helping me pack, making sure I don't forget the good books. :)

While at our hotel Lucy put her hair up in the towel "just like Grandma does!"



We drove to WA on Lucy's birthday, her awesome aunt had her back and made her a delicious cake!

She thought it was pretty cool that everyone was singing to her.



We're back home now and Zoey is busy jamming with the disco and microphone.


Dad was feeling overwhelmed, the women in this family know just how to fix that. Invade his personal space and smother him in love!  He's so outnumbered, lucky man!


We bought the girls tickets to Disney on Ice:Frozen for Christmas and February FINALLY came!  It was a much needed vacation after an intense month.
She's 6 and she's a poser, always has been.



I've been begging Clay for years to go, I knew the girls would love it, but it's not cheap.  He thought they were finally old enough and it was Frozen so how could he say no?
Zoey seemed to enjoy it the most but we all thought it was incredible. Anything Disney is just fantastic, they don't miss anything.  Just made us want to go to Disney Land even more!

We also hit the children museum while we were there because it's so fun and the one in IF is pathetic.



Cute little blonde changing the oil. So handy.


I wish I enjoyed grocery shopping as much as they do.




Water play, their favorite part.





All that playing simply exhausts a person.

No comments: