Yesterday was Sunday so you're expecting our Sunday activities on here right?
Sorry we were lame yesterday and pretty much did nothing. I took food to someone, that counts for something right? I just didn't photograph the event :) (I do stop at some things)
But we did take a few photos when we buried Worty dog so I'll share those.
Here we have Lucy with a worm. Ewww!
I used to be a tom boy, I promise.
I didn't turn into a priss until high school.
She picked it up like it was just another toy. I was waiting for her to eat because well that's what she does with everything. We took it away before she did.
You know in Jr. High we dissected worms, I named him Leeroy.
See, obviously serious business. It's cuz we just buried Wort and they were heartbroken their fluffy chase toy was gone.
You remember Dumb and Dumber?
I've got worms.
That's what we're gonna call it, I've Got Worms.
We'll spealize in worm farms.
Love that movie!
1 comment:
You're funny!
Post a Comment