Monday, July 29, 2013

Heights, pbbb no problem-o

 
After our visit to the aquarium we hit the local sporting goods store, Scheels.  This place is awesome!
My Mother has a fondness towards Moosen everywhere and you have to admit this big fella is rather dapper.
 
Who puts a Ferris wheel in the middle of the store?  Cool right?  I know they're not the first people to do this, but it's still awesome non-the-less.
Lucy desperately wanted to ride the carnival. Or was she saying circle?  Who knows.
She just barely made the height requirement, whew!
We stood in line and Grandma took her for her first ride.
Silly girl loved it.
 
And the handsome hubs and I rode just after her.
We were both a little freaked out.
Both of us were excited to get on but every time the dang thing stopped, we'd be up higher and higher just rocking back and forth on this little metal chair.
Wuss puppies.
We survived, no worries.
 
This little T-Rex stayed with Grandpa.  Awww bonding time. :)
 
What a lovely room of death. (an imaginary gold star to the person that names that movie)

 
I think I was more interested in this shooting game then Lucy was, big surprise.
She had too many other adventures to go on.
 Neato right?
Anyway, Scheels awesome store I highly recommend you stop by the next time you are near one.  A store that has a Ferris wheel, friendly employees, $5 ball caps, and ice cream really can't be beat.
 

No comments: