Sunday, January 01, 2012

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree

Church starts at 9 am for us so we decided to wait and open presents until after church, nearly killed me.  I was super excited to see my baby open up gifts.
She was slightly confused when she was finally allowed to open them but she got the hang real quick.
There was no stopping her from grabbing the stroller before church tho, she loved it and still does.  Holla!

Cheese!

No Christmas is complete without BACON!  It's been a tradition in my family forever (seriously it dates back to the 1800's, hmm I may have fibbed a little)

And at our house we have a slight obsession with BARNEY!!!!
You know the big purple and green dinosaur that sings songs that feels like nails on a chalk board?  That's the one.
So Santa went on Amazon and found a singing Barney for little Miss Lucy, she absolutely loves it.  Score for Santa!
Notice her tea set too? Spoiled much?

Excuse me while I go and enjoy some tea with the little miss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay this makes me want a girl! I want to play with a tea set and a stroller! glad you had a great Christmas-and I feel the same way about barney, oh and dora!

megan said...

I think you might be right about the bacon going back so far in the family. That is what we always did for Christmas morning and we still do. Great Christmas breakfast. I enjoy reading your blog. You do a great job.