La La Loopsy poopsy graduated from preschool all the way back in May.
She presented a nursery rhyme which was "Hey diddle, diddle" and of course she did a marvelous job. They sang songs to us and entertained us with their shenanigans.
Some parents were nice and brought their kids flowers or balloons.
I'm a mean Mom, I didn't do that.
The good thing is that Lucy didn't seem to notice or didn't bring it up.
Man ya'll are just lucky I remember to put a bra on every morning let alone remember that Lucy is graduating tonight.
Oh and then you have the Mom to the girl wearing the freaking prom dress in the background. Sheesh people I'm just glad I found clean clothes!
Lucy's hair looks great tho right?
I had to bribe her to let me curl it. I don't recall what the bribe was tho, that was a month ago.
A photo with her teachers Mistie and Miss Holly.
She sure enjoyed them. I got to hear all about them on her school days.
Her preschool was just a couple doors down from where she goes to daycare so it worked out great that she could just walk down. Sure made my life easier and we're all about that.
And the little smarty pants has learned so much. Here's to the summer where I try and keep her up to date with all those things and learning the last bits before Kindergarten!
Aaaand I may have also requested they paint her nails.
What? She's a lady!
Going to the salon is exhausting.
Ok but in all honesty it really is. My minimum is usually 3 hours. I need to stop asking for such drastic changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment