Zoey turned 4 this month, little monster isn't a baby anymore! :(
Lucy was so excited to give her a My Little Pony book that she bought for her on her scholastic order months ago.
Lucy also bought her Dad a Star Wars look and find book at the same time.
Clay's birthday is also this month.
Little Zoey wasn't as thrilled to be awake.
And Zoey picked out a BB-8 swirly magoo.
Sticking with the theme I gave him a Darth Vader shirt.
(I'm hoping baby stays put so I can see Rogue 1, because that would be awesome!)
Our first snow and it's a tiny skiff, doesn't stop Zoey!
She was itching to go out all morning.
She was out there making snow angels and yelling "Best snow angel ever!"
Hours later after she had come in, she looked out the window and saw that it had melted.
Oh the tears.
And some days are just exhausting, I can't say much, I take more naps than they do.
See they love each other!
They share a bunk bed but sometimes they want to sleep on the same bed. Sister cuddles. :)
(It was night but I had to turn the light on for the picture, priorities.)
The girls were having a tea party before church and Bella was invited.
Bella didn't mind because she was given Teddy Grahms also.
They ran to play in there room and the poor dog kept sitting up there. I finally had to tell her to get down.
They ran to play in there room and the poor dog kept sitting up there. I finally had to tell her to get down.
My parents had the week of Thanksgiving off and decided to head to the coast to feel the sand in their toes. So we celebrated a Thanksgiving dinner at their house with my sister's family at the beginning of the month.
Actual Thanksgiving was just our wee little family.
We sent a selfie out to them.
They sent me back their selfie.
Making friends wherever they go. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment