So we have returned home from our Washington trip to visit the Pace family. I'll let you in on a little secret...the Pace's LOVE to take pictures. And since I'm trying to fit in with the crowd I tried to keep up, so my point is that we returned home with just over 600 pictures over a 4 day period.
In my infinite wisdom I will be breaking the trip up over many posts.
Buckle up kids
Here is Penelope the car. She is a compact gas efficient vehicle that my parents recently purchased. There are 4 adults and toddler sitting in this vehicle. We all split the cost of gas so our trip went from the cost of $250 to $60, kind of a no brainer taking their car instead of our gas hog.
Anyway the car drove fantastically, even I drove. And everyone in the vehicle is still alive.
Here is Lucy and I before we took off. You can see how nervous I am about driving with a whiner baby through the night for ten hours. She ended up doing much better then me, we all knew that would be the case tho.
When you take family pictures you need a photographer right? Wrong! Genius Amy sets the camera up on a tripod, sets the timer, does a little jog over to the family and bam we have amazing pictures! Not too shabby for no photographer right?!
Always a favorite in my book.
Don't you worry I will have more posts sooner then you can keep up with!
No comments:
Post a Comment